HealthTronics Inc - Medical Equipment - Deals And Alliances Profile
Published Date: Jul-2017 | Pages:18| Category:Medical Devices | Report Id-75218
Single User Price-$ 250.00 | Multi User Price-$ 750.00
HealthTronics Inc (HealthTronics), a subsidiary of Altaris Capital Partners, LLC, carries out manufacturing, marketing and distribution of lithotripters, cryoblation devices and nerve monitoring equipment. The various products and services offered by the company include lithotripsy services, laser treatment solutions, prostate treatment services, cryotherapy services, microwave ablation, repair & maintenance and information technology solutions. The products offered by the company find application in various minimally invasive procedures related to urology, interventional radiology, otolaryngology (ENT), aesthetics, gynecology, neurology, orthopedics, podiatry and vascular. TOTALCARE is a registered trademark of HealthTronics. The company is headquartered in Austin, the US.
HealthTronics Inc - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Medical eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
HealthTronics Inc, Medical Equipment, Deals By Year, 2011 to YTD 2017 5
HealthTronics Inc, Medical Equipment Deals By Type, 2011 to YTD 2017 6
HealthTronics Inc, Medical Equipment, Deals By Region, 2011 to YTD 2017 7
HealthTronics Inc, Medical Equipment, Deals By Market, 2011 to YTD 2017 8
HealthTronics Inc, Medical Equipment, Deals Summary, 2011 to YTD 2017 9
HealthTronics Inc, Medical Equipment, Deal Details 10
Private Equity 10
Altaris Capital Partners Completes Acquisition Of HealthTronics From Endo Health Solutions For US$130 Million 10
HealthTronics Enters into Distribution Agreement with Clinicon 11
Optimizerx Enters Into Agreement With HealthTronics To Deliver SampleMD Solution 11
HealthTronics Acquires United Therapies 12
HealthTronics Acquires Laser Ventures 13
Metamark Genetics Completes Acquisition Of HealthTronics Laboratory Solutions And Ocean Radiation Therapy From HealthTronics For US$25 Million 13
HealthTronics Inc - Key Competitors 15
Key Employees 16
Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
About GlobalData 18
Contact Us 18